Wednesday, May 9, 2007

How I Feel About Violin and School

Violin, an elegant and graceful instrument. Which explains why I'm not meant to learn violin. Don't get all excited and jumpy, I'm not good at it, in fact, i suck at it. Many people would actually prefer to learn practical, but i prefer theory. Because, i can memorize theory, but you have to have talent to be good in practical.

So, if i hated violin so much, why did i take up violin lessons in the first place you're thinking? my dad happened to come back from Terengganu one day and he brought back two brand new violins with him. my brother suggested that we learned violin in the first place. so i'm still blaming him for putting me through hell for two years already.

I'm not a violin person. I'm more of a guitar person. My dad teaches me how to strum the guitar occasionally but he seldom has time. So i just learn notes from guitar books and just mix everything i know together. If only i had a chance to really go for guitar lessons.

But I'm not gonna quit violin now, because i've quit piano when i was 6 or 7 before cuz my parents didn't have enough money and they decided to save every penny they have to pay for our tuitions. If I didnt quit, i'd maybe be grade 7 or 8 student now or finished learning piano already. I really really regret quitting piano. Therefore, I'm never ever gonna quit violin. Plus, my violin teacher's a really sweet and nice person. Admire her patience.

About school, my friends and i are often lazy to go to school on weekdays but when we have holiday we really miss school cuz we have nothing to do. but i dont mind skipping school once or twice a month. hmm, i kinda like school really. get to get together with my friends and chat for the whole day. or maybe just because i prefer school than home. Qi Er showed me a website with a "We Hate School" theme some time ago. I think it's probably created by some loser who gets bullied or has no friends in school. School is fun, isnt it?

However, I also dont like some stuff about school. Like irresponsible teachers who skips classes, bitchy bitches, back stabbing friends, booooring classes, my science teacher, teachers who babble about other stuff when they should be teaching history. Ring a bell? And also, politics...
Some of the students just cant stop find troubles and cant get enough of bitching about one another, and using other people, and being a 2 faced snake. And It usually happens amongst the prefects. Which is why i refuse to be a prefect, and why I'm glad i'm not a prefect.

Gotta go, American Idol. Love my life. Paula is dumb and Randy shouldn't say "yo" that much.

No comments: